The DICE group at Paderborn University is dedicated to research at the interfaces between humans, machines and data. This includes in particular the extraction, integration, querying and use of knowledge graphs in all forms. We currently focus on developing data-driven solutions to challenges such as question answering, explainable and responsible machine learning as well as safety. The results of our research has led to more than 25 international research awards. As a university research group, we support the upcoming generation of computer scientists through lectures, seminars and project groups on topics including knowledge graphs, information retrieval, natural language processing and Semantic Web technologies. We often have job vacancies for students and postgraduates and welcome applications. We are dedicated to open-source software and open publications and are always up to a good research challenge.
Prof. Dr. Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo
Dr. rer. nat. Muhammad Saleem
OpenLink Software is a privately-held company founded in 1992 by its President & CEO, Kingsley Idehen. The company is an industry acclaimed technology innovator in the following areas:
- ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE-DB compliant Data Access Drivers for Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, Ingres, Sybase, Progress, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- High-Performance & Scalable Multi-Model (Relational & Graph) Database Technology
- Data Integration Middleware (Data Virtualization Technology across a wide variety of Protocols & Formats)
- Web Application Server Technology
- Linked Data Deployment & Management
- Socially-enhanced Distributed Collaborative Applications Platforms (Weblogs, Wikis, Feed Aggregation and Syndication, Web File Systems, Discussion Forums, etc.)
- Identity Management.
Dr. Mirko Spasic
Dr. Milos Jovanovik
elevait GmbH & Co. KG is an AI product company with a strong scientific background and diverse group of employees who are united in their goal to create, deliver and deploy the world’s best AI products to customers or ecosystem AI is something very futuristic for people. We support the meaningful and scalable use of AI already today.
Dr. Martin Voigt